Dental extractions performed at Waxhaw Dental Center are done in a calm and relaxing environment. Our doctors are here to assist and answers any questions you may have.
What to expect before, during and after your dental extraction:
- Depending on the recommendations from your dentist you may be prescribed antibiotics prior to your dental appointment.
- Your dentist at Waxhaw Dental Center will numb the area of the extraction site to ensure you are as comfortable as possible.
- You may feel some slight tugging and pulling.
- After the procedure is completed your dental provider will go over post op instructions with you.
- It is important to follow all recommendations.